Tuesday, 29 April 2014

A New Sense of Style

For the last 2 months I've participated in some daily style dares by Fox in Flats and Hilary Rushford (if you follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter you would have seen the photos). I've been having a blast coming up with outfits each day (granted I have missed the odd day), the dares have helped me re-look at my wardrobe and try out different combinations. I've put together outfits I never thought I would ever wear, I even feel like my sense of style is really coming into its own.
I started my 1st dare in March as a way to help me deal with my recent miscarriage by trying to make myself smile at least once a day. It didn't take away the pain (as nothing can) but it did make the days a little easier as there was now a little element of fun to my day. I'm still trying to cope with my lost but it’s amazing how something as simple as a style dare can be answer to prayer and help in time of trouble – thank you Fox in Flats and Hilary Rushford you guys are amazing.
Since it’s now the end of April I thought I would share a few of my favourite outfits from the past 2 months I've worn.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...