Saturday, 26 April 2014

Love is all around us

Today is my 400th post - wow! So I thought I would share something special and talk about LOVE!

Today 6 years ago I married my best friend, my soul mate, my better half, my prince and the love of my life.

I remember waking up that Saturday so excited and happy, the smile never left my face all day. I got to dress up in a stunning white dress and share my day with amazing friends and family.



We had a very handmade wedding - my mother made the cake, we made the invitations, the place cards, the order of service, the bridesmaid necklaces. We had mum's fake flowers in the church and my wonderful brother from England and my sister-in-law did my nails.

The amazing cake


We had a ball that day and everything went off without a hitch. The weather was amazing, I was getting worried as it had poured rain all week but God smiled down on us and the sun shined through.

My brother from England flew out just for me, which was the best. My Granny was well enough for the ceremony which was icing on the cake.

So much happiness and so much laughter and smiles. I love reliving that day over and over in my mind every year.


If I ever get to have a redo in my life - I know I will pick MJ again, nothing makes sense without him.

I never thought you could love someone the way I love MJ, it's so strong and tender all at the same time.


Love is an amazing thing, it makes you do funny things but it's the best feeling in the world - to love and be loved in return.

Also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Pinterest 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 6 years of married life! It sounds and looks like it was a beautiful day.

    Cheers,
    Lynda.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...