Thursday, 3 April 2014

Monthly Cardmaking

Last Thursday was meant to my monthly cardmaking class but only 2 people were booked in so I was asked if I could come on the Friday to be combined with a different card class. Thankfully I didn't have anything on Friday so off I headed over to the store.  When I got there the teacher apologised for moving me around and told me I could do today’s class as well for no extra cost – how nice is that!!!

Below are the cards I made in my 2 for 1 card class. I love the little slice of cake box and the pink card would make a lovely wedding invitation (both are made with dyecuts).

Which ones are your favourites? Mine is the thankful card. 








Also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...