Saturday, 5 April 2014

Simple and Easy Easter DIY

Easter is coming up really soon and I wanted to make a cute little Easter gift for a friend of mine. 
I looked to Pinterest for some inspiration and this is my version of what I found. 
You'll need:
  • Spray paint (in your colour of choice)
  • Figurine to glue onto of lip (something small and not too big - I used a wombat) 
  • Empty clean jar
  • Hot glue gun and glue sticks
  • Easter eggs to fill



Hot glue your little guy on top of the jar lid and allow to dry.


Next spray paint him in your choice of colour. He'll need a few coats for even coverage. Allow to dry.


Once dry make sure the lid still comes on and off the jar without sticking.


Fill jar with mini Easter eggs - I also put in some torn up tissue paper to give it another effect. All done.


Also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...