Saturday, 31 May 2014

Style Me Monthly Roundup

We are at the end of another month and it's been a great month - we have moved in and sorted out our new place, I've had to get use to driving a new way to work, I started a yoga class to try and get back into some form of exercise. We've had birthdays and Mother's Day, entertained at our new place once, so much has been going on - it's also been a great Style Me month.

Style Me is run by Hilary Rushford of Dean Street Society who is amazing. It's a daily style challenge which has helped me look at my clothes differently and wear clothes with confidence and of course style.

So here are a few of my favourite outfits from this month.

Which one did you like the best?










Also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...