The wonderful Lynda who writes the amazing blog Homelea Lass has passed on the Liebster Award to me (thank you very much Lynda) and it's now my turn to pass it onto fellow bloggers that are on my reading list.
The Liebster Award is a great way of recognising bloggers with a growing audience and this is what it requires me to do:
- Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated them
- Answer ten questions given to me by the nominator
- Nominate ten other bloggers for the award
- Create ten questions for nominees to answer
- Notify my nominees
- Get an award button and display it proudly
I was asked some awesome questions by Lynda and you'll now find out a little bit more about me.
It would have to be at the moment baking, cause there's an instant result, I can share it with others and it tastes oh so good. Plus I do like writing poetry, which I should get back into as I haven’t done it for awhile.
2. If you could have anything for your next meal, what would it be?
3. What’s your favourite colour?
4. What inspires you?
I'm inspired by plain beauty, by my husband to be a better person, by my niece and nephew to laugh, by my oldest brother to overcome obstacles and reinvent myself, by bloggers to try new things and by my heart that whispers keep going sweetheart.
5. Do you prefer cold or warm weather?
I love both weathers – Cold weather for the cozy clothes and warming foods plus of course hot chocolates. Warm weather for flowy skirts, swimming, ice-creams, long days and bbqs.
6. What is your ideal birthday gift?
A day with both of my families having a bbq and laughing (got to do this last year).
7. What’s your favourite season?
8. Circles or squares?
9. Do you love going to markets?
Yes, who wants to come with me?
10. How do you like to start your day?
Tara from Gluten Free Hart
Patricia from A Mummys Life NZ
Steph from This Brown Wren
Deb from An Inspirational Journey
Michelle from Wannabe Hippy
Georgia from Inner City Stinge
Charlotte from The Good Girl Confessionals
Danielle from Style for a Happy Home
Michelle from Jarrah Jungle
Darcy from A Memory of Us
Here are the ten questions for you bloggers to answer (but only if you want to play along)
- If you could get on a plane today and go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
- Cookies or Cake?
- Favourite childhood memory
- If you could change your name what would you change it to?
- Do you have a life motto? If so what is it?
- What skill would you like to learn?
- IPhone or Android?
- Who would you love to meet? Alive or dead?
- Deserted Island you can take 2 people and 4 objects what would you take?
- You've just won $500,000 dollars what do you buy first?
Can't wait to hear your answers to these questions.