Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Weekend of craft

Twice a year I'm lucky enough to be able to attend a craft camp with my mum. I've been going now for 11 years and I love it every time.

This weekend I had a few projects in mind that I wanted to complete: Peacock necklace (a post to follow in a few days), some washy tape projects and one crochet square (I'm trying to teach myself how to crochet).

I achieved them all - yeah. I'm so happy with my efforts, even after having to undo one row of crocheting 7 times, I got there.



Contact and washi tape - unique stickers 



This weekends theme was Wild West and it was so much fun to dress up as a cowboy, I didn't get any good photos of me dressed up sorry.



I also wanted to share this beautiful card my mother made over the weekend, she did make many other cards too.


Looking forward to my next camp in September.

Also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Pinterest 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun get together, I love a good theme party too. Photos next time!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...