Sunday, 31 August 2014

Messages of Hope - Finding everyday hope in an uncertain world

Hope - Grounds for believing that something good may happen (source)


This year has been a difficult year, but I have found holding on to hope no matter how tiny it seemed helped bring a little ray of sunshine into my day. Everyone has tough times, we all struggle at different points in our lives. Sometimes struggles go away and sometimes they don't. Life has so many uncertainty that it's hard to find hope, hard to find reasons to keep on going, hard to wake up each day and push on.

This is why I've decided to start "Messages of Hope - Finding everyday hope in an uncertain world". Messages of Hope is a simple way for me and you to help spread hope to an uncertain world. They always say it's the little things that make up this world: a flower, a rainbow, a child's smile, a chocolate biscuit, a piece of happy mail, the sun on your face, anything that brings a smile no matter how small to your face. These are the things that make life more bearable and help keep you grateful.

Every Sunday night I'll be sharing with you a "Message of Hope" via my blog here, it might be a picture, a saying, a quote, a news article, a website or a personal story. I will also be sharing through social media photos I've taken that might help bring a little ray of sunshine to an otherwise dark world through the hashtag #findingeverydayhope. 

If you would like to join in and contribute a story of hope of your own please send me an email to and I'll share it up here on the blog.

There is always something good in this world, let's go out and find it together. 

Also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Pinterest 

Picture source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...