Tuesday, 9 September 2014

DIY - Paint Splattered Heart Canvas

Last week I shared a DIY for paint splattered notepaper - this week I wanted to continue the theme but with a twist.

I bought a little canvas at the local cheap store for $1 and cut out a heart shape from a piece of clear contact paper. I peeled off the backing paper of the heart and centred it in the middle of the canvas making sure it was fully stuck down. Then using different coloured poster paints I just splashed paint all over the canvas, as seen in the picture below.


Once the paint is dry using a toothpick carefully peel off the contact heart and you should have a beautiful little white heart in the middle. 


I love this - so quick and simple to make plus so much fun getting all messy with paint. 

Also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...