Sunday, 21 September 2014

Hope lessons from a 2 year old!

This weeks Messages of Hope #findingeverydayhope is bought you to by a 2 year old.

Back in February this year my gorgeous little niece taught me a very powerful lesson in hope.

It was February 13th and I'd just arrived back at my parents house after finding out I had miscarried at 9.5 weeks. My older brother and my mother were hugging me as I cried. Little did I know that my 2 year old niece was watching (I had forgotten she was there).

I went to cupboard later to get something to eat and was crouching down to look at the bottom shelf when my niece came over to me. Crouching down I was at her height, she looked me square in the eyes, brushed my hair to the side and said "Aunty Tine you ok?" Trying to smile I said "Yes little one, I'm ok" She then brushed my hair again away from my eyes and gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

In that little moment she showed me how much she loves me and that there is hope in the future.

Thank you little one for that moment, I love you too.


Also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Pinterest

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...