Friday, 26 September 2014

Pinterest Friday!!!!

How's your week been?

Mine's been up and down this week but today was great, I got to spend some time with the psycho twins (aka my niece (2) and nephew (5)) and play at the park and then watch movies and eat homemade pizza. I love spending time those two crazy nuts as it's get me out of my daily life and into a land of make believe.

Here are some great ideas for you to enjoy this weekend to get you out of your daily life and into a land of fun.

Enjoy - remember you can find more fun/creative things over on my Pinterest page.

Have a fun weekend.

Dream Catcher DIY

Original page here

What a great idea for a sprinkles birthday party!  Quick and easy sprinkle-edged oreos.

Not sure of original source - if anyone knows please alert me and I'll update.

String Wall Art

Original Post here

Star Wars shower

Original Post here

Pom Pom Hedgehogs - a favourite on MollyMoo since last fall | MollyMooCrafts.com

Original Post here 

Olaf for Alyssa's birthday

Original Post here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...