Thursday, 2 October 2014

2 years of Blogging adventures + plus the lessons along the way‏


Wow - yesterday marked 2 years since I started this blog - that's insane right?????  2 years of talking and sharing with you awesome guys. 

I can't believe I've stuck with blogging for 2 years - for you see I'm a chronic dreamer, I start so many things and never finish them (I am trying to get way better though). So for me to stick with something for so long and not give it up or get sick of doing it, is amazing to say the least. I'm actually quite proud of myself really, it's proven to me that I can stick with something and get better at it. 

Over the last 2 years I've learnt so much about blogging, bloggers and myself in general. My style of writing has improved since my first few posts (see some of those old posts here, here and here). What I want to achieve through this medium has changed too, at first it was about completing my 101 list (see my first ever post here), then it was about daily challenges where I was posting pretty much everyday but I got so bored with them and realised I was only doing them for material to post and my material was quite boring (well to me anyway, if you liked it then right on!!!) Now my goal and purpose is to stop making it so much work and just have fun and make people smile. I want to make people smile, I want to make people feel better about themselves. Whether that's through Messages of Hope, Pinterest Fridays, DIYs, Recipes or my random thoughts/opinions that's what I'd love to achieve and I hope I do. 

Another good privilege of blogging is getting to read and know some other great bloggers and people out there. I've gotten to know Lynda from the gorgeous Homelea Lass (check her out she's great), April Styles through Instagram who runs a Esty shop called Madd Lola, Annette from I Give You The Verbs, Cintia from My Poppet and so many more wonderful people.  I've also got to connect with a few of them as pen-pals, which has been fantastic and so much fun, it's been awesome to go back to old-fashioned (or should we say retro) way of communicating.  

Thank you to everyone who has followed me from the beginning, middle or just joined your support is wonderful and greatly appreciated, cheers to many more years to come. Also if you have any helpful blogging tips or tricks you'd like to share please feel free plus if there is anything you'd like me blog about in future I'm always up for suggestions and ideas. 

Thanks again everyone!!!!! Much love to you all!!!! 

Also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww CJ you're too kind and you're making me blush!

    Did you realise that we started blogging at about the same time? I love that blogging provides a platform to explore and to have a voice. I also love that there's always something new to learning.

    Here's to another fabulous 2 years of blogging.

    Cheers,
    Lynda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve all the praise you get and more.

      Wow did we? That's awesome. I do remember you were one of the first blogs I started following after I started. I've loved connecting with you over these 2 years.

      Yes blogging is so different and so varied, you're right there is always something new to see.

      Cheers to you too for more blogging years.

      Delete
  2. Keep it up sis! Love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...