Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Messages of Hope - New Life

It was a dark and stormy night, heavy rain and lightening everywhere - sounds like the beginning of a horror movie doesn't it but in fact it beginning of the birth my newest nephew. 
 
Last Tuesday night as a shocker - weather wise - and my sister-in-law goes into labour right in the middle of it all.  At 3:30am Wednesday morning while most people are generally asleep my little nephew came into this world and changed it forever. He wasn't due for another 4 weeks but he had other plans and surprised the lot of us - especially his parents. 
 
It's always exciting when a new baby is born as it's a new life into this world, a new person that has the ability to change history, to make this world a better place, to achieve, to be, to live. It's amazing all the opportunities that will come into his little life. 
 
I'm going to enjoy watching him grow and develop and become an amazing young man, but for now join me in oohing and aahing over his cute little face.


Also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...