Friday, 10 October 2014

Pinterest Friday - The Cake Edition

Yeah it's Friday again so it's time for another weekend, and it looks like it's going to be a sunny one here in Sydney.

It's one of my older brothers (I've got 3) 34th birthday next week and I'm in charge of making the cake. All he has asked for is a basic butter cake - well he's going to get his butter cake but it won't be basic (come back soon and find out what I actually do with it - evil laugh).

So in the spirit of his birthday I thought this weeks Pinterest Friday will be a special cake edition. So get a cup of tea ready and enjoy some afternoon tea on me.

Also don't forget to head over my Pinterest page to find more great cakes and other cool stuff too.

FINALLY! A CASTLE CAKE THAT LOOKS PRETTY STRAITFORWARD TO MAKE!!!!!

Not sure of original source - so if you know please email me so I can update.

DIY Cactus Cupcake Tutorial from Alana Jones-Mann

Original post here

How to make a Gold Sequin Cake | Metallic Sequin Cake Tutorial | by Jenna Rae Cakes for TheCakeBlog.com

Original post here

How to make a tie-dye cake!

Original post here

How to Make an 8 Layer Surprise Cake for a Science Party www.atthepicketfence.com

Original post here

20 Cupcake Ideas That Will Keep You Nom Nomming!

Original post here

dark #chocolate #peppermint #cake #recipe

Original post here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...