Friday, 31 October 2014

Pinterest Friday - Melbourne Cup edition



It's Friday again - yeah!!!!

Melbourne Cup is coming up on Tuesday and I thought I'd share with you some great ideas to get into the cup spirit.

You can find me over here at Pinterest - I love this site.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Melbourne Cup day - Vanilla cupcakes,with butter cream icing. Fondant decorations and horse made from fondant with tylose powder.

Original post here

Cassie Stephens: DIY: Sushi on my Head, Sushi on my Feet, Sushi EVERYWHERE

Original post here

Minaudiere with Golden Horse DIY

Original post here

One of many super easy ways to make a fascinator.

Original post here

How to Make a Derby Drink Holder  Wow the guests at your next Kentucky Derby theme party with a drink cozy in the shape of a horse blanket.

Original post here

Horseshoe Cookies Kentucky Derby Party

Original post here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...