Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Recipe - Raspberry, Cranberry & Hibiscus Sorbet

When the weather warms up I love to eat ice-cream, gelato or sorbet as it's oh so yummy and refreshing on a hot day.

I got this idea originally from a Donna Hay magazine but I changed up the flavours to what I had on hand.

Raspberry, Cranberry & Hibiscus Sorbet 

500g frozen raspberries
125ml boiling water
310ml cranberry & hibiscus cordial (I bought mine at the local organic shop)


Place the raspberries, water and cordial in a food processor and process until combined. 


Pour into a metal tin (I used a loaf tin) lined with cling wrap (as it makes it easier to get out later) and freeze for 3-4 hours or until set. 



Cut the sorbet into squares place into a food processor and process until smooth. 


Return the sorbet to the freezer for 1 hour or until ready to stand - enjoy


Also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...