Sunday, 2 November 2014

#94 - Throw a combined 30th Party

This year my husband and I both turn 30!!! MJ turned 30 back in August and I've still got a few months left till December before I'm 30. So we decided to meet half way and throw ourselves a combined birthday party (plus it was on my 101 list).

It was a hot day last weekend with temps into the 30s (very coincidental) but we pushed through the heat and had a wonderful day with friends and family.

I loved sharing the day with MJ, who better to have share a party with than my best friend/husband.

We kept it simple with just salads and bbq meat, with cake and apple pie for dessert.

Everyone had a great time, MJ meet our newest nephew for the first time (only 10 days old) and we all just sat around and had a good ol chat.

I had fun making the checker-board birthday cake - which I'll share a post later on how I made it.

It was wonderful to spend the day with people that are special.

 



Also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...