Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Recipe - Summer Green Drink

The weather is heating up here in Australia and there's nothing I love more than finding a cool drink to have that's not water.

So I wanted to share with you today a cooling and healthy green drink I created. It's so yummy and refreshing.

First you'll need:

A banana
A stalk of kale
Handful of blueberries
A small cucumber
Handful of baby spinach


Next you'll need:

2 tablespoons of Coconut water powder (I find this a cheaper option to buying coconut water as you just add it to water and it stores in the cupboard)
2 teaspoons of Maca power blends (contains both Maca powder and Cacao powder)
1/2 teaspoon of Spirulina
About a cup of water or a little bit more if needed


Add all to a blender and blend - enjoy!!! 


Also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of coconut water powder before. Sounds like a really useful thing to have on hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic, is so much cheaper than buying litres of coconut water.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...