Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Recipe - Triple Chocolate Carmel Walnut Brownies

There's nothing like a good brownie - or that's what my husband MJ would say.

So I'm always on the look out for a new brownie recipe to try, well this time I decided to make my own recipe and combine two of MJ's greatest loves (beside me of course - ha ha) chocolate and caramel.

So please sit back and enjoy my "Triple Chocolate Carmel Walnut Brownies"


125g butter or margarine
200g dark chocolate (I like to use Cabury melts as it gives it a nicer taste)
110g caster sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 & 1/4 cup plain flour, sifted
1/2 cup crumbled walnuts
3/4 cup milk choc chips
1/2 cup caramel baking bits
3/4 cup white choc chips

Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and line a square cake pan (around the 20cm mark)

Combine butter, dark chocolate and sugar into a large saucepan, stir over a low heat until melted. Allow to cool for around 10 mins.

Stir into the cooled melted chocolate mix the eggs, flour, walnut, milk choc chips, caramel bits and white choc chips until combined.

Spoon mixture into pan and smooth the top over.

Bake for about 20 - 25 mins. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.

Also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...