Monday, 22 December 2014

My 30th Birthday as Minnie Mouse!

On Sunday I officially turned 30!!!! And what a day it was.

I decided to have a Minnie Mouse theme and even dressed for the occasion.


We had a bbq at our place with both my family and MJ’s family, just some meat and salads with some fun desserts – which of course were Minnie Mouse themed.


It’s amazing what you can do with Oreo cookies and frosting.



Mum and I created the plates just using some black cardstock, pink ribbon and staples.



I really enjoyed making the cake, it’s a basic butter cake with ribbon and red/white fondant.


As you can see the frosting is always the best part of the cupcake, it’s the only part my niece will eat, forget the cupcake just give her the frosting.


I was given some amazing presents, including a chandelier from my husband and a brand new camera from my family. My brother from England sent me an amazing hand knitted shawl, it’s beautiful.



All in all it was a fantastic day, a great way to start my 30s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...