Sunday, 4 January 2015

2015 the year ahead and 2014 the year behind


Happy 2015 everyone!!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year break.

2015 is a new year with new ideas, new goals and new days ahead.

2014 was the year of discovery, I discovered so much not only about myself but about those around me. I discovered how much my heart can handle, how much people really care about me, how much pain I can tolerate, how much my relationship with MJ can handle and I started to discover who I really am underneath it all.

I did achieve some of my goals for last year but I also fell short of some too, but that's okay.

For 2015 I've decided my phrase for the year will be "push through the fear". I need to start pushing through the fears that I have and start living outside my tiny little box.

I'm going to start working towards 2 projects this year I've always wanted to do, a cookbook and a photo book. It will help push my boundaries a bit and help me be more creative.

I have still made my usual list of things I'd like to work towards:

- I want to continue focusing on my relationship with MJ and not take life's stresses out on him.
- Continue building on my relationship with God.
- Continue to work on my mental and physical health (I've come so far in the last 2 years).
- Keep learning about myself and what makes me tick.
- Eat more seasonal.
- Read more.
- Continue working on my blog.
- Create more memories with my nephews and niece.
- Let go of anger.
- Let go of control.
- Love more.
- Continue to be creative.
- Live in the moment.
- Slow down my thoughts.
- Work towards my cookbook and photo book.
- Release my fear of what I'm capable of and take more chances.
- Laugh more.
- Journal my thoughts more.
- Live.

So let's celebrate the year that was and the year that will be, 2015 where will you take us?

Do you make resolutions, goals, words etc? What would you like to achieve this year?

Also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Pinterest
Photo source here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...