Monday, 19 January 2015

What are you waiting for?


What are you waiting for?

Are you waiting till the time is right?

Are you waiting for the right excuse?

Don't you want to spread your wings and fly?

What are you waiting for?

What's stopping you from starting?

It's fear damn it!!!!!

That pesky, annoying little guy called fear!!!

Well fear - shove off. I'm not letting you stop me any more.

I want to achieve, I want to try, I want to live. You ain't stopping me again.

I'm going to give it my all and I don't care if I fail cause I at least I tried.

I'm going to create this book, I'm going to start the journey.

So bugger off fear as I'm coming through and I'm going to show you what I'm made of.

So what are you waiting for?

Also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

Photo - taken by me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...