Hands up everyone who loves cleaning?
Just as I thought, the only hand I can see is my husband MJ's who is the sheriff of the cleaning police. For the rest of us, it’s not a task we enjoy. Yes we want our houses to be clean and tidy but it’s not fun keeping them that way.
So how do we handle this cleaning routine and make it slightly more enjoyable? Even a smile on your face?
With the right attitude and tools, we can make cleaning a breeze and even a little dare I say it - fun.
1. Get some music pumping through the house – my favourite artist while cleaning is Nickelback, as they've got a heavy beat and it makes you clean faster.
2. Clean first thing in the morning – that way you’re done and dusted (ha ha) and you've got the rest of the day to have more fun.
3. Dance while vacuuming - not only is it fun to do but others get a laugh out of watching you. It’s also a bonus workout and if you wear a Fitbit (like I do) it’s extra steps and active minutes!!!
5. Use the right tools.
Harpic has some great bathroom products to make cleaning the worst room of all – the bathroom – a little bit easier and quicker.
Harpic’s toilet wipes are flushable so when you’re finished (after only a minute or two of cleaning) they can just be flushed away.
So to make your bathroom cleaning quicker and easier Harpic has given me a bathroom pack to giveaway.
The pack includes:
- Active Blue Flush Matic
- White & Shine Flushable Toilet Wipes
- Active Long Life Blue Freshener
- Dual Action Blocks
To be in with a chance to win please leave me a comment below with a tip you know on how to make cleaning more fun.
Entires open to Australia and New Zealand only - competition closes Sunday 26th of April 2015.