Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Signature Style


Do you have a signature style? Is it black and white? Feminine? Masculine? Do you prefer t-shirts and shorts or blouses and skirts? I’ve been trying to work out recently do I have a signature style.

I’ve been participating in daily style challenges since March 2014 just over a year now and I’ve differently seen a change in style in me, I’ve grown, I’ve expanded but I haven’t really bought a whole new wardrobe, yes I’ve bought some new pieces but I’m still wearing clothes I’ve had for years.

I think my style is a bit eclectic. I like to chop and change depending on my mood but there does seem to be a bit of a theme throughout all my outfits and I think I would describe it as soft. Soft isn’t a bad think and it doesn’t mean weak, it means my personality is shining through soft and gentle with a touch of fun.

I love how clothes can be a form of creative expression and it’s differently one way of putting some creativity into the everyday. I always have a smile on my face when I put on the days outfit and it might be the only smile I'll have that day but it’s one smile regardless.

Do you have a signature style? Do you show your personality through what you wear? Do you participate in any daily style challenges? Please share with me your thoughts.

Also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...