Friday, 5 June 2015

7 Apps To Make You Smile


Smart phones have been getting a bit of a bad wrap lately about how they can diminish happiness, but like all things in life it depends on how you use them. 

Smart phones can actually help contribute to your happiness, so I wanted to share my favourite 7 apps that help contribute to my happiness.

1. Duolingo - Learn Languages for Free

There's nothing more happiness worthy than teaching yourself something new. Also by teaching yourself a new language, you open yourself up to literately a whole new world. 

Plus added bonus this app is free - woo hoo!!!! 


Everyone knows Instagram (you can follow me here). I love Instagram as it's such a positive social media platform, full of amazing pictures and really inspirational people and businesses. 

This is also a free app, so even better. 


This is a great app to track your mood everyday, it provides a helpful graph to show you your recent daily mood patterns. 

I've found by looking back over the past weeks I can see what days were better than others and track what affects my mood. 

This app only costs $1.29, bargain. 


I love yoga and I find it really helps me to keep centred and to relax. Yoga Studio has 65 ready-made yoga & meditation classes for all levels from beginner to advanced. 

So now you can do yoga anyway and everywhere. 

This app does cost $4.99 but it's well worth the investment. 


I love Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim, she is awesome and her Photo A Day challenge was created to make you stop and notice the world around you, which can help you with happiness. 

This is a great app that can be used in conjunction with Instagram, where you can use filters on your photos, add sayings and clipart as well. 

This app costs $2.49. 


Afterlight is another great photo editing app that is quick and straight forward to use. 

Full of wonderful filters and frames, you'll have so much fun using it. 

This app costs $1.29


Flow Free is a simple yet addictive puzzle game, it's a real strategy game. 

Plus it's a fast game, so you can play it when you have to wait somewhere for 5 minutes. 

Also as the name suggests it's FREE!!!!

Bonus App!!!  

I'm a little bit of rebel so I wanted to share just one more app that I find makes me happy. 


I'm a huge Simpsons fan (more so the good old classic Simpsons) and this app has bought me so much joy as I get to build my very on Springfield - woo hoo!!!

Plus the app is free, yes there are in game purchases but you don't have to buy them to play the game, I've been playing for about 3 years now and I think I've spent maybe $5 on the game all up and only cause I really wanted to own the Duff Brewery and get Otto the bus driver. 

Let me know if there are any apps you use that help contribute to your happiness? 

This post isn't sponsored or anything I just wanted to share my favourite apps that put a smile on my face. 

Also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these CJ! I already have some of these - but I'm off to check out the others once my phone finishes charging!

    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole,

      It's so much fun to find new apps to try out. Hope you enjoy them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...