Thursday, 9 July 2015

Preserving Memories with Photolane

This is a sponsored post with affiliate codes, all opinions are my own.

Ok, I need you to be honest with me, when was the last time you had photos printed? 

I cringe to admit this but it was 2011 - ahh I know shocking, but with the rise of smartphones it's becoming less common to get those precious photos printed. 

What if I told you there was a really simple, easy way to get your photos printed from your Iphone in about 5 - 10 minutes? Would you believe me? 

I wasn't sure either at first but then the lovely people from Photolane contacted me and asked me to try out their app and I'm hooked. 

All you have to do is download the app (Android available soon), upload 30 - 40 photos and you're on your way. 

You can choose what photo you want on the cover, the cover title, you can have black or white backgrounds, boarders, add text to photos, even have a video embedded (using a QR code). 

The photo books come in soft or hard cover for very reasonable prices including free standard shipping and arrive in less than 7 days. I ordered mine on a Thursday afternoon and by Tuesday night it was on my doorstep. Photolane ship to most countries (click here to see if they send to yours). 


I was really impressed with the quality and how well the Iphone camera pictures turned out. 

One improvement the app could use is, it would be nice to upload your photos individually onto your page of choice instead of auto arranging them but it's easy fixed as you can move and replace photos. 


Photolane have generously given me a special code for you to use to get 50% off your first order. So you could own you're own photo book for as little as $10. The special code is 30DAY which you use when paying for your order.

If you do order a book I'd love to know what you think of it, I know I'll be ordering some more soon.

 
(Note I do receive a payment when you place an order with that code)

Also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Hi, loading the app now and hope to test it out tonight or tomorrow. Excited to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...