These things have helped me find a smile over the past few weeks.
1. Treating myself to a drumstick mini - cookies and cream = yum!!!
2. Homemade party popper from an awesome pen pal.
3. Sitting outside reading a magazine.
4. Playing with Mr Smiles - aka my nephew
5. Seeing my 19 week scan and then hearing the heartbeat the following week.
6. Cheezels - made with the goodness of real cheese - ha ha!!!
7. My husband painting the house for me, well him too but I've been unable to help due to sickness. He hasn't gotten upset with me once, it does help that I do supply him with food - ha ha!!!
Let me know what makes you smile when you don't feel like it?