Saturday, 12 December 2015

Finding Everyday Smiles

It's been a tough few months, with emotions up and now - prenatal depression is not the most fun thing around. It can be hard to find something to smile about, but I've been determined to!!!

These things have helped me find a smile over the past few weeks.

1. Treating myself to a drumstick mini - cookies and cream = yum!!!


2. Homemade party popper from an awesome pen pal. 


3. Sitting outside reading a magazine. 


4. Playing with Mr Smiles - aka my nephew 


5. Seeing my 19 week scan and then hearing the heartbeat the following week. 


6. Cheezels - made with the goodness of real cheese - ha ha!!!


7. My husband painting the house for me, well him too but I've been unable to help due to sickness.       He hasn't gotten upset with me once, it does help that I do supply him with food - ha ha!!!


Let me know what makes you smile when you don't feel like it? 

Also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...