Monday, 16 January 2017

Post Holiday Blues


Today my husband went back to work after a lovely 3 weeks off over the Christmas/New Year period. It was wonderful having him around and getting to spend time together as a little family of 3. We didn't go away or anything just stayed around home and did a few little adventures here and there. I loved having the company during the day and that extra pair of hands with Star Boy.

Well it's now back to normal routine and I've got the post holiday blues (it's an actual thing - Google it) and I've got them bad. I do enjoy spending time with my son but it does get really lonely all day by myself and sometimes quite trying when Star Boy is having a difficult moment (like teething at present - poor kid).

I know my husband has to go back to work as how else do we live as we need money to survive. I'll get over it but for now I feel blah and I'm just going to sit with that while Star Boy plays on the floor in just a nappy and t-shirt as I cannot be bothered to fight pants onto him - it's hard enough to fight a nappy onto him let alone pants.

How do you survive the post-holiday blues? Got any tips?

Also find me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...